New piece to be listed :: Getting ready for winter

Posted on | Thursday, October 9, 2008 | 2 Comments

I know fall has just begun, but I've got a winter wonderland on my mind. A girl's got to think ahead, right? All those holiday parties, winter weddings, and New Year's, what's a girl to wear... on her head?

I whipped up a totally winter fabulous and not too snow bunny headband. A little sparkle and a touch of softness, you will feel as pretty as a snowflake without feeling frosty. Time permitting, I may even list a second winter inspired piece in the twigs & honey shop. Check back later today!

Update: It's up in the shop!

Comments

2 Responses to “New piece to be listed :: Getting ready for winter”

  1. Tiffany
    October 9, 2008 at 2:32 PM

    gorgeous!!!

  2. Rockstarbride
    November 8, 2008 at 6:12 PM

    how do I get me one of these? LOVE it!!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives