New piece listed in the Etsy twigs & honey shop

Posted on | Monday, October 13, 2008 | 3 Comments


First off, thank you to everyone who left comments on the previous post about a new hair cut for myself. I'm excited about it and completely encouraged from all the positive feedback! I'm going to do it! I'll probably schedule an appointment in November/December when I have a little more time, but I'll keep everyone posted. :)

Also, I just listed a new piece in the twigs & honey Etsy shop. Be sure to check it out!


Comments

3 Responses to “New piece listed in the Etsy twigs & honey shop”

  1. Unknown
    October 13, 2008 at 5:51 PM

    That's cool! It seems very organic - kind of like a closeup of a chemical compound.

  2. Anonymous
    October 13, 2008 at 7:54 PM

    Soooo pretty!!

  3. Melissa
    October 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM

    I super like this one- maybe my favorite ever. Great work!!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives