Become a Twigs & Honey sponsor!

Posted on | Monday, January 18, 2010 | No Comments


I am pleased to announce that I'll be having Twigs & Honey sponsors on this blog this year! Twigs & Honey has been growing in leaps and bounds in the past 2 years and much of the growth has been through the help of wonderful fellow bloggers. Twigs & Honey will continue to venture into new territory throughout 2010 and I'd love to have you join in on all the excitement.

Sponsor ad spots will be on the left column of this blog and there will be large ad spots (240 x 200 pixels) and small ad spots (240 x 80 pixels). I'm starting off with very low, low rates and multi-month discounts. These spots would be great for small businesses, new businesses, etsy shops, blogs, and more!

If you'e interested in becoming a Twigs & Honey sponsor, please email me for sponsor information:
info@twigsandhoney.com

Thank you!




Photo credits: Elizabeth Messina

Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives