Last minute wedding accessory :: Etsy find

Posted on | Friday, October 17, 2008 | 3 Comments

I have had a few brides ask if I knew of any good places to find wedding clutches or if I made them. Well, I just spotted the cutest clutch that would be perfect for a wedding. Any brides out there still searching? Your search may be over. :)



Vintage sweet heart wedding clutch :: Etsy shop TheHatBox :: ONLY $32!



On a side note, I'm listing 2 pieces available to the public in my Etsy shop today!

Comments

3 Responses to “Last minute wedding accessory :: Etsy find”

  1. Beth
    October 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM

    Thought I'd share our "pro" wedding photos with you. I tagged a few with "hair flower" so you can see mine/flower girl's.

    http://flickr.com/photos/ringsmuthstolpman/tags/hairflower/

  2. kristen
    October 24, 2008 at 3:47 AM

    HI, I saw your wedding featured on another blog. Who designed your dress? It's beautiful.

  3. Myra - twigs and honey
    October 27, 2008 at 7:10 PM

    Hi Kristen!

    Thank you for the dress compliment. I actually had the fabulous Elizabeth Dye (http://www.elizabethdye.com) design it. I had lots of ideas/elements for it and she worked her magic. You can find her in Portland, OR and she works through her shop, The English Dept. (www.theenglishdept.com). She is wonderful to work with too!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives