I Spy...

Posted on | Thursday, October 9, 2008 | No Comments

... many twigs & honey brides!
To all the twigs & honey brides and grooms: Congrats!!!
I've been a bit behind on linking to all the wonderful twigs & honey mentions in the blogging world, but here's a short list of lovely weddings that twigs & honey had the great delight to contribute to and other twigs & honey sightings!:

Style Me Pretty
Real Wedding: Beth and Mike
An Inspired Wedding II

Snippet & Ink
Board # 294: Playful Poppy
Real Wedding Saturday: Kristin & Mark
Real Wedding: Kacie & Brandon
Board # 197: Early Spring Sweetness
Board # 195: Rust and Navy

Once Wed
Ali & Evan Ceremony I
A Savannah Soiree Invites + More
Twigs & Honey

heysusy*
Ladylike {Myra Callan}

Tinywater Photography
Jocelyn + George

Jessica Hill Photography
Aerin and Jeremy's Remarkable Wedding!

Elizabeth Dye
On the wings of love
Made in Portland.

Jonilyn Photography Blog
Miyon + Jason | Wedding

The Knot - My Real Wedding
Fran + Nick

WeddingChannel.com | Celebrity Wedding Blog
Modern Boutonnieres that Rock

crosspollination
handmade : twigs & honey stylish embellishments

Quite Like It
Talented, beautiful, successful...

BloggerBrides
Amanda W. | Bolero

Thank you to everyone who has worked with me and to everyone who is currently working with me! Also, thank you to all the wonderful websites and blogs for the support. I don't always find all the great twigs & honey posts, so if you know of a fabulous one that I've missed, let me know. Thank you so much!!

Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives