New item :: Cozy Wool Beret in Pebbles & Paisley

Posted on | Monday, October 27, 2008 | 7 Comments

I think that handmaking lovely little things is contagious!

I'm so excited to say that my mom, who taught me so much, has handmade a very pretty wool hat with floral brooch. It is very comfy and warm! I have it listed in the Pebbles & Paisley shop at the moment. Be sure to check it out. :)



Like the top? My mom made that for me too! It is actually a dress. She knows my "office" attire mainly consists of PJs and slippers, and thought I would like a comfy but also stylish dress to work in. I like it!

Comments

7 Responses to “New item :: Cozy Wool Beret in Pebbles & Paisley”

  1. BEL
    October 27, 2008 at 7:42 PM

    ooooo - love it! the shirt is incredible too!

  2. katealtmix
    October 27, 2008 at 8:22 PM

    well i guess we know where you learned to be completely amazing! i love that hat and dress!

  3. Tiffany
    October 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM

    Um...is it legal for so much talent to exist in one family?

    :)

    Love the hat, LOVE LOVE the dress! It has a twigs & honey sass about it!

  4. Noaki Jewelry
    October 28, 2008 at 8:47 AM

    OMG --- soooo adorable. Love the dress too. I can't believe how talented you all are!!! By the way Myra, my website is up!!! Still working out some kinks but very excited -- www.noakijewelry.com Yay!

  5. Amanda
    October 29, 2008 at 5:01 PM

    I love all the new stuff you're coming up with Myra! I don't even wear hats and I feel like need it. ;)

  6. cheryl
    November 1, 2008 at 7:53 AM

    Your mum is AMAZING!!

  7. Sheresa
    December 18, 2008 at 5:57 PM

    Your mother should sell her designs as well. Beautiful!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives