Sweet...

Posted on | Tuesday, May 26, 2009 | 2 Comments

Remember the Miniature Vampire Killer's kit that I found via Peony :: Love blog? Well, later that day, I was showing Matt on my laptop and I was slightly sad because it had already sold. Over the weekend, Matt surprised me with it. I guess Matt read the blog post and knew I wanted it, so he snatched it up! Thank you, honey! Isn't he the cutest and sweetest?





What a silly thing... but hey, I'm prepared now... are you? You never know. Find more cute/quirky things HERE.

Comments

2 Responses to “Sweet...”

  1. Amanda
    May 26, 2009 at 11:09 PM

    Ahhh! That is beyond sweet!

    So jealous. ;)

  2. Unknown
    May 26, 2009 at 11:38 PM

    hehe... sis you're so silly. the vampire killing kit is so cute! i wish i had one. because you're right... you never know...

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives