Happy Monday!

Posted on | Monday, May 4, 2009 | 4 Comments

I think (no, I know!) Twigs & Honey pieces are more well-traveled than me. Last week, they were on a snow capped peak for a shoot... Today, they are in lovely Napa Valley for a wonderful photography workshop by none other than one of the most talented photographers out there, Elizabeth Messina. I cannot wait to see the results. If they are anything like these...:






.. I will just die a little from prettiness overload. More on this to come... plus a fabulous twigs & honey giveaway!
Photo credits: Elizabeth Messina


On a more random note, I'm totally inspired by these photos from Lula magazine:




Photographer: Nicole Nodland
Found first HERE.


And even more random, I'm aching for these shoes:



They only ship to the UK and Ireland... I'm trying to see if I can get them another way... I may need to *ask* for a favor from a UK bride, which may entail a twigs & honey piece as a "thank you"... but we shall see. I am just in love with these shoes and must have them!
Happy Monday!

Comments

4 Responses to “Happy Monday!”

  1. Heidz
    May 4, 2009 at 4:21 PM

    I'm so jealous of your hair flowers getting to see so much of the world! Those shoes are lovely! They remind me of these http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=47215&vid=1&pid=638730&scid=638730012 which I was just lusting after the other day. They're even on sale! I just have a hard time justifying a "final sale" item. Good luck in your shoe quest :)

  2. umama
    May 4, 2009 at 5:27 PM

    I love the umbrella shot... what a cute idea for a couple / engagement photo... gorgeous!

  3. alissa
    May 4, 2009 at 6:52 PM

    haha i was just about to post 'i love those photos too! i just posted about them!' haha well duh alissa...check the link

    anyway i CANT WAIT to see the photo shoots! you'll definitely have to share

  4. Kate
    May 5, 2009 at 12:51 AM

    I would be more than happy to act as hot-shoe-acquiring-intermediary! shoot me an email if you absolutely cannot live without them :-)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives