Daily Read - Peony :: Love

Posted on | Wednesday, May 20, 2009 | 4 Comments


Amanda's reception mini.


I have a quirky, more than slightly off-beat sense of humor... or in other words... I can be a gouf. I often hear from my hubbby, "You are such a gouf". Perhaps that's partly why I thoroughly enjoy the blog Peony :: Love. Through Amanda's blog, I've discovered such great things as Fail Blog (which I then turned Matt onto), F* you Penguin, and my latest favorite find, the Miniature Vampire Killer's kit from pjjammers on Etsy.



Amanda will be getting married soon... end of this month! It is going to be a gorgeous wedding and I've enjoyed reading about the details and planning throughout the year... from a bride with great taste and a quirky sense of humor. Congrats Amanda!! Cannot wait to see the photos!!
pssst.. she'll be wearing a twigs & honey hair piece AND bolero!



From HERE.

Comments

4 Responses to “Daily Read - Peony :: Love”

  1. Amanda
    May 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM

    You are so sweet! I'm glad there's someone else out there who appreciates my crazy sense of humor- and loves my "creepy" Etsy finds.

  2. Oni
    May 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM

    i know you deal mostly in weddings with your hairpieces (though i think they are gorgeous for anytime) i thought id alert you and your readers to my listings for wedding dresses on etsy. they're both vintage and i think maybe ive found my niche? anyway great blog its definetely in my google reader http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6648682

  3. parrott design studio
    May 22, 2009 at 11:01 AM

    Amanda is so fun! I loved working with her on her invitations. I cannot wait to see her hair piece and bolero!

  4. Teresa
    May 23, 2009 at 9:14 AM

    oooh! goodness - thanks for all of the links. :) Amanda's wedding should be a beautiful affair - can't wait to see some pictures.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives