Grateful :: Blossom for a bride

Posted on | Friday, May 29, 2009 | 2 Comments

Matt, his brother, and I are leaving to head north to Hoodsport, WA over the weekend and we leave this evening. We were scrambling to find someone to water our garden after a ton of plants wilted in just 1 day with out water (we planted a ton over the holiday weekend). Anyhow, at the 11th hour last night, I asked a lovely bride I'm working with, Janene, if she could do a totally strange favor and water our garden since she and her fiance would be passing through our town while we were away. She agreed! Whew! Thank you, Janene!!! Matt and I are completely grateful - especially knowing all our hardwork won't die during the hot weather this weekend! Among some other compensation, I whipped this blossom up for her:



I like! I added it to my Etsy shop too.



Click HERE to view.
If you are a bride/lady in the Salem/Portland, Oregon area that might be interested in trading for a custom hair piece in exchange for watering our garden or maybe caring for Indy this summer, shoot me an email: info@twigsandhoney.com
Matt and I will inevitably be away some weeks this summer and would love the help!

Comments

2 Responses to “Grateful :: Blossom for a bride”

  1. rejenerate
    May 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM

    A gorgeous hair piece AND getting to hang with Indy? Why do I live so far away?? *sigh*

  2. Luxury Serviced Apartments Guy
    September 15, 2016 at 4:03 AM

    That's so nice of her to look after your plants, and I'm sure she appreciated that lovely gift.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives