Few new pieces in the Etsy shop

Posted on | Tuesday, May 26, 2009 | No Comments

I never have time anymore to create pieces for myself and I always kick myself when I throw on an outfit and hit the town with Matt without a perfect little topper. Over the holiday weekend, Matt and I worked the earth, hard, and got much of the front sidewalk garden finished. It took three days over a couple weekends, but it is 100% better. I'll have to take pictures soon! Anyhow, I treated myself to a couple pieces. One of my favorite current designs is Mist. I made two for myself, finally... in a lovely blush pink/champagne, and one in bright turquoise. I love them so much I threw up a couple made to order listings in my Etsy shop for others to enjoy. Click HERE to view the pink one and HERE for the turqoise version.



Blushing Mist



Turquoise Mist

Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives