I had to drop everything to do a quick post...

Posted on | Tuesday, May 26, 2009 | 3 Comments

Thank you, Elizabeth Messina!
I know I keep gushing about Elizabeth Messina, but with good reason... as talented of a photographer this lady is, she is equally kind, professional and thoughtful... and stunning! I've been seeing more of the gorgeous photos from A Lovely Workshop appearing on blogs including Style Me Pretty (go HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE), and I just love to oogle every single one. A few minutes ago, I got a UPS package... a big package. I thought, "hmm... what did I purchase recently??" When I opened the box, I found within it, a beautiful and heavy wooden box with gorgeous embellishing. I would have been giddy with just the box, but the contents just made me squeal out loud. Countless high-quality prints all wrapped in bundles with raffia, a disc from A Lovely Workshop, and an oh-so-pretty card. Elizabeth... you ridiculously sweet lady, you!







Above and beyond... this lady exceeds expecations in every way and I am so grateful to have worked with her. Thank you, thank you Elizabeth Messina!! Be sure to visit her blog, kiss the groom (I know I do everyday!). I think I need to update my website soon... expect to see more of her stunning work soon!
Photo credits for photographed photos: Elizabeth Messina

Comments

3 Responses to “I had to drop everything to do a quick post...”

  1. Lucy C
    May 26, 2009 at 6:04 PM

    I have to say she is so generous and you are so lucky!! Thoses photos are stunning and the box is just adorable.

    Just lovely! I wish my postman came bearing things like this. et

  2. Costume Diva
    May 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM

    Wow, what a wonderful surprise!

  3. Tiffany
    June 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM

    gorgeous! what a sweet and thoughtful way to send pictures!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives