Gilt Groupe :: Paige Premium on Friday

Posted on | Thursday, May 28, 2009 | 1 Comment

Remember how I love Gilt Groupe? Well, I already have my sister signed up and she put an alarm on her cell phone to make sure she doesn't miss the Paige Premium sale tomorrow at noon EDT. I've been waiting for this sale for a long time now. I hope they have this pair available:



Woman Blue Heights. Perfect for summer. Clean and modern.
Remember, you need to have an account (free to sign up) to get in on the sale. You can click HERE to be invited. :) Enjoy!

Comments

One Response to “Gilt Groupe :: Paige Premium on Friday”

  1. Unknown
    June 2, 2009 at 11:40 AM

    i can't wait to get my paige jeans! i hope they ship them quickly!!!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives