New pieces on their way to Bella Bridesmaid

Posted on | Wednesday, July 2, 2008 | 4 Comments

I'm very excited to announce that Bella Bridesmaid in San Francisco will be carrying some of my pieces! The boutique carries some of my favorite bridesmaid designers including Vera Wang, Simple Silhouettes, Melissa Sweet, and Jenny Yoo to name a few. I mailed the pieces yesterday so they should be arriving very soon and possibly to more Bella Bridesmaid boutiques in the future. I want to thank Bridget Brown, the founder of the franchise, for getting in touch to work with me and for being so amazingly supportive! Thank you Bridget and Bella Bridesmaid!




A quick photo of some of the pieces before I packed them away and shipped them off.

Comments

4 Responses to “New pieces on their way to Bella Bridesmaid”

  1. Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog
    July 2, 2008 at 8:46 AM

    congrats, myra! it is so wonderful to see twigs & honey growing and knowing that more and more people will be able to enjoy your incredible creations. nari gave me THE Necklace yesterday and i am wearing it around the house! hahah OBSESSED. it is more beautiful in person than i ever coule have imagined. thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sweet note, too. ;-)

  2. Anonymous
    July 2, 2008 at 11:35 AM

    Myra! That is so neat! Billy and I will be in SF on the 12th! Hopefully we will have time to check it out! They look gorgeous! I love all that color!

  3. Truly Smitten
    July 3, 2008 at 9:22 AM

    Congrats Myra! They are beautiful! Would you by any chance send me the quesionnaire I sent? I'd love to write on your gorgeous creations! Simply beautiful!

  4. Anonymous
    July 3, 2008 at 6:57 PM

    wooo..is that olive green flower i see?! my favorite color! so pretty! congratulations myra!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives