New piece just listed :: Simple bouquet

Posted on | Monday, July 14, 2008 | 10 Comments

I just thought I'd whip this up after lunch today - a simple bridal bouquet. I have been meaning to do a bouquet for a long time now, but it got so busy I never got the chance! There is a super sweet bride that I've been working with for a few months now and who has waited the longest - thank you so much for waiting!! I'm working on her bridal bouquet at the moment and it will be more elaborate than this single bloom bouquet. I can't wait to finish it! I'll have to post about it when I finally finish this, going on several months, piece. Thank you "mannad"!!!





UPDATE July 15th :: Sold out this morning to a wonderfully sweet bride. Thank you!

Comments

10 Responses to “New piece just listed :: Simple bouquet”

  1. boody
    July 15, 2008 at 12:11 AM

    AWWWW, it's so darling, MYRA!!! I love it!!!! =)

  2. Anonymous
    July 15, 2008 at 10:05 AM

    Tooo pretty Myra! I wish I had known that you also make boquet!

    Trang

  3. Anonymous
    July 15, 2008 at 1:49 PM

    What fun! I know the bride who got that one won't be tossing it.

  4. Colleen
    July 16, 2008 at 7:11 AM

    I absolutely adore this! What a great idea for bridesmaids!

  5. Bridgette
    July 16, 2008 at 12:58 PM

    You're right, I won't be tossing this bouquet! Myra, it is so beautiful--I can't wait to see it in person! (Bridgette, aka badle126)

  6. Anonymous
    July 16, 2008 at 4:17 PM

    OMGGGG!!!Lovely boquet...like to have one :D

  7. Myra - twigs and honey
    July 16, 2008 at 7:11 PM

    Thank you everyone for thinking so!! :D

    Trang: get in touch with me about it. I'd love to whip something up for you.

    Bridgette: Thank you! It is on its way to you as we speak. Yipee!

  8. Anonymous
    July 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM

    :(
    THIS is why I need my internet back asap!

    It was truly lovely! What a wonderful idea! :)

  9. Truly Smitten
    July 22, 2008 at 4:09 PM

    OMG!!! I LOVE IT!

  10. Phoebems
    July 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM

    This is such a beautiful bouquet... I had no idea you could make bouquets! You are so talented!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives