Congrats to Leanne of Leanimal!

Posted on | Friday, July 18, 2008 | 2 Comments

Hey everyone! Leanne of Leanimal is a contestant on this season's Project Runway! I cannot say I'm surprised. T'was only a matter of time before more people took notice. She is a wonderfully gifted designer in Portland, OR. I splurged on a few of her dresses earlier in the year and I just gush about them all the time. I'm excited to tune in! I generally don't watch shows on tv/cable, but how could I miss this? Yay Leanne!



Photo Credits: Bravo

Comments

2 Responses to “Congrats to Leanne of Leanimal!”

  1. Anonymous
    July 18, 2008 at 2:42 PM

    That is so neat! I LOVE Project Runway and have the 1st episode on my TiVo. Now I can't wait to watch! Leanimal's dresses are amazing!

  2. Anonymous
    July 25, 2008 at 12:17 AM

    oh! i knew she was from yuba city! :) that is so exciting! you have such a great eye for design myra! :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives