Such a sweet post on twigs & honey :: Thank you Beth

Posted on | Thursday, April 3, 2008 | 1 Comment


I love the title of this post, "I Love Myra". Too cute. The wonderfully sweet, Beth, had me create her oh, so charming bridal hair piece last month and I had been meaning to do a post about it!

Her piece actually was one of my favorite designs and even caught the eye of another designer, Elizabeth Dye. So, I've actually recreated it due to popular demand and it is now part of the English Dept. Collection. I'm so happy that I got to work with you, Beth!! You are so kind. Thank you for the support and good luck with all the wedding planning! Congratulations!

Comments

One Response to “Such a sweet post on twigs & honey :: Thank you Beth”

  1. Beth
    April 4, 2008 at 3:28 PM

    Yay for Myra! :) I will definitely share photos once the wedding happens on August 8, 2008! My photographer is like my little brother (sister's best friend since age 4) and he does pretty good work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/apjohnson/

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives