Dust Furniture :: Wonderfully unexpected furniture!

Posted on | Thursday, April 10, 2008 | 1 Comment


Perhaps I'm a little slow at times, but I've just found Dust Furniture. They have an Etsy shop and I just fell in love with their whimsical, offbeat, yet completely practical furniture. If you know me, you will know I'm a huge fan of the whole Alice in Wonderland vibe/look and anything Tim Burton (I love the deconstructed and aged vintage attire in Sweeney Todd and Sleepy Hollow!). This furniture just reminds me of those stories and movies - so eclectic and different, yet you can't take your eyes off it. The furniture looks alive and slightly off kilter, and the seemingly haphazard shapes are just visually yummy. Once I pool some more funds together... I'm getting one of those cabinets!



This one I want in our future kitchen!



This one inspires me to read more so I can fill it up!



I couldn't narrow it down! Why not list them all?

All photo credits: Dust Furniture

Comments

One Response to “Dust Furniture :: Wonderfully unexpected furniture!”

  1. boody
    April 10, 2008 at 7:52 PM

    This furniture looks really cool, but makes me dizzy!!! haha. I totally forgot to answer your question and it just randomly popped up in my head today. I must be stressed out. haha. Unfortunately I don't mail out cupcakes. And I know it can get pricey. I've seen some sold online. IF I do reach that milestone, i will let you know! =)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives