Oh Happy Day blog :: twigs & honey post!

Posted on | Sunday, April 20, 2008 | 3 Comments


A wonderful bride I've been working with, Tiffany, was so sweet to let me know she spotted me on this fabulous blog, Oh Happy Day. I am so happy to have another great blog to read obsessively. :) I really love Jordan's profile: "Married to a handsome redheaded artist, I like good weather and pretty things." What more is there to say, really? Thank you Jordan and Thank you Tiffany!

Speaking of Tiffany...
With her soon to be husband, Billy, they've opened an Etsy shop! I was so excited to hear as we were convo'ing back and forth very late at night last week. They will be posting "all things sweet and cute"! They were so sweet to do the most adorable original water color illustration, Little Ms. Myra, of what they imagined I looked like when I was younger. Too cute! I already snatched it up (it's mine!) and have already received it!



They also have a few other delightful illustrations up for grabs and the first 5 custom orders receive a promotional rate! So hurry to their shop and have something custom commissioned. Matt and I are already thinking of what photo we'd love to have created in water colors... Thanks you two!

Comments

3 Responses to “Oh Happy Day blog :: twigs & honey post!”

  1. abbyrosephoto
    April 20, 2008 at 11:09 AM

    you're tearing through cyberspace! congrats girl ;-)

  2. Laura
    April 20, 2008 at 9:14 PM

    Thats so freakin awesome!! I want one done..

  3. Anonymous
    April 22, 2008 at 11:13 AM

    Myra! You are too sweet! No one should be that beautiful and talented! But okay, okay, we'll allow it! Thanks for the shout out and have a blast with your husband in Reno! :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives