These are a few of my favorite things...

Posted on | Saturday, April 12, 2008 | 3 Comments

I have to share to everyone how happy I am to be working with such sweet and talented brides! Everyday, I get to work with some of the most delightful and kind hearted ladies from just about everywhere around the world. It just makes everyday bright and sunny! This is why I love making items through twigs & honey! I'm going to list just some of the wonderful creations or items sent to me by my brides. I would list more, but the sunset kind of ruined my nice "natural" lighting today. These ladies are all tapping my weaknesses with all this "cuteness" and ribbons, etc...



Craftpaca! I know I have gushed before, but here are some of the photos of the owls I purchased through Julie's Etsy shop.



Here is the hair piece I created for Julie's wedding.



I squealed when I received all of the pieces above! Thank you Tiffany. There are many brides who have requested the piece I made for Tiffany's wedding. I think it is one of the most requested ever!:



I'm actually going to be creating several more pieces for Tiffany's sisters and I couldn't be happier. She also sent me this darling chick:



Of which I paired with a chick I gave to Matt on Easter (they are watching the sunset together):



I also received the cutest invitation and save the date from Jeana - which I just love:



And I love her wedding colors:



Here is the hair piece I created for Jeana (1 of 20 pieces I'll be making for her!):



Meg, who is getting married in Alaska sent me a nice Alaska-esque greeting card and some real bark that I'm going to creatively add to her piece (work in progress!):




Do you like my blog banner and Etsy banner?? Those, along with some other artworks, were created by the wonderfully talented, Marisa (of flufflife.etsy.com). I'm so happy we met!! I feel so lucky to have been able to tap her amazing talent as a graphic designer (though she has just been offered a job as an in-house designer for Native Sun Organic Market!!) Congrats Marisa! I'm so happy for you!



And here is the hair piece I created for her.


And a very #1 favorite thing:



... my husband, who tolerates my "easily distracted by sparkly things and ribbon" personality.... as he forcibly allows a peck from the chick I got him because he really "loves" it. Right honey?!

Comments

3 Responses to “These are a few of my favorite things...”

  1. Anonymous
    April 13, 2008 at 7:44 PM

    hey honeymuffin! your post is adorable... what creative and amazing brides you've worked with... i love craftpaca's owls! your sweet nod is most appreciated and i am just so pleased that you love your new logo! it was WONDERFUL to talk to you the other day, too! looking forward to talking to you again real soon! XO i'm off to bed to dream of my first day at Native Sun.. wish me luck!!

  2. boody
    April 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM

    You are one busy lady!!! haha.

  3. Melissa
    April 15, 2008 at 3:07 PM

    I love it when creativity and thoughtfulness is reciprocated! Great job on the hairpieces, they're so ultra feminine!
    Cheers,
    Melissa
    www.smitteninvitations.com

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives