Gilt Groupe

Posted on | Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | No Comments

It's been a little while since I did a Gilt Groupe post! If you haven't heard of it, Gilt Groupe is a great place to get huge discounts on designer brands. I love great fashion, but either don't have the funds or feel so guilty buying expensive apparel so Gilt Groupe is perfect for me! You need to be invited and can join HERE. You can also build credits by inviting your friends and after their first purchase. I've gotten amazing discounts on Hunter boots ($26!), Lauren Moffatt, Paige Premium Denim, Anlo, Banfi Zambrelli, and more. Aw~ a guilt free way to indulge in my guilty pleasures. Friday, there will be a Monique Lhuillier sale and on Sunday, Carolina Herrera. Enjoy!

Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives