Cutest little girl

Posted on | Wednesday, November 18, 2009 | 2 Comments

Elizabeth Messina has a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l family. I always love seeing her gorgeous girls photographed in the most beautiful way that only Elizabeth could do. Earlier this month, it was her precious Jasmine's birthday (happy be-lated birthday!). I love these photos of her in all her cuteness:



Photo credits: Elizabeth Messina
And yes... she's wearing a twigs & honey hat in the middle picture... and yes, that is her on my website homepage. I can't get enough of her and you can see more on kiss the groom blog.
I talk with the hubby sometimes about how we wonder what our kids will look like in the future. Matt hopes that they get my skin (tans, doesn't burn) and my dark, thick hair... I hope they get Matt's big green/blue eyes and height. We're both hoping they get Matt's fast twitch muscles (he was a hurdler) and my endurance (I ran distance) so that we could have the most awesome 800m track star. Aw... we shall see. ;)

Comments

2 Responses to “Cutest little girl”

  1. Regina Mako
    November 18, 2009 at 6:19 PM

    Weeelllll, if it helps at all, here's a picture of me and my friend (here). We're both half asian, I'm half Japanese and she's half Taiwanese. I looked a lot more asian as a child (see profile pic, haha). I actually know lots of half asians, including my brother, cousins, friends, etc. I don't know any with blue/green eyes (my dad had them too), usually have tan skin, dark hair, dark eyes. Height varies a bit, my brother is tall and so is my friend Abra (girl in the picture), but I am super short. Shorter than my dad, shorter than my Japanese mom, shorter than all my full Japanese cousins.

    Anyways all of us half asians are very pretty, smart, and personable (and have cute dogs).

  2. Prost to the Host {Alysia}
    November 18, 2009 at 8:43 PM

    To follow up with Regina's comment. Yes, on the smart, pretty, personable and have cute dogs. ha. Don't worry, we are are also humble too. Cheers! Yay 1/2 Koreans!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives