Cutest dog (next to Indy, of course)! :: Momo

Posted on | Wednesday, October 28, 2009 | 2 Comments

Regina has one of the cutest dogs... but I can't say that too loud because Indy might hear me and become jealous (Indy even gets jealous when I talk on the phone with Matt and will start "talking" loudly and playing with her loudest squeeky toy). I recently spotted this photo and just died a little (it got an honorable mention on Martha's site):




And another cute photo. Photo credits: Regina Mako
I think Indy and Momo could be the best of friends!


Comments

2 Responses to “Cutest dog (next to Indy, of course)! :: Momo”

  1. Regina Mako
    October 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    Thanks for talking about Momo, she gets excited whenever people talk about her (even on the internet). I think Indy and Momo could be best friends, even though Momo is smaller she could be Indy's little doppelganger.

  2. Prost to the Host {Alysia}
    November 18, 2009 at 8:48 PM

    Now I feel like a copycat..my dog's name is Mo.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives