Portland Bride & Groom Summer 2009

Posted on | Friday, June 19, 2009 | 4 Comments

I love the new issue of Portland Bride & Groom Magazine. Everything is lovely and perfect. There are two real weddings featured with Twigs & Honey pieces. I don't have a scanner, so I photographed a few pages this morning, otherwise it would've taken me forever to get images up (my pile keeps growing... see below):




The Wish List



Twigs & Honey hair pieces... each petal is individually handmade and sewn in these two pieces.



I can't get over this amazing capelet and dress by Kate Towers.



I love the lightness of this Elizabeth Dye wedding dress.



A gorgeous bouquet by Chelsea Fuss of frolic blog.



A beautiful bride in a Twigs & Honey hair piece/veil and a Holly Stalder shrug.



I still have to scan these magazines! Yikes!

Comments

4 Responses to “Portland Bride & Groom Summer 2009”

  1. glam.spoon
    June 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM

    there is so much great creative work coming out of Portland! I need to visit again... bravo!

  2. Unknown
    June 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM

    sister. i am in love with the black and yellow! i just bought a yellow pencil skirt and have summer colors on the brain. i would LOVE to see a bride use yellow and black!!! they're awesome!

  3. TheLuxuriousVagabond
    June 22, 2009 at 8:23 AM

    Such a beautiful wedding magazine! It tops all of the ones that I've browsed through on the bookstore magazine racks.

  4. chelsea
    June 22, 2009 at 8:39 AM

    Thanks for the shout out and congratulations yourself!! It's always so fun to skim through the magazine and find all my creative portland friends:)!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives