Getaway

Posted on | Friday, June 12, 2009 | 1 Comment

Matt surprised me with a mini vacay/getaway this week and it was just what we needed. We live in Salem, and just headed to downtown Portland, but it was just fantastic to get-away and recharge. We stayed at the Ace Hotel in the Superior Deluxe Corner room.





I especially loved how you could slide the bathroom walls/doors open into the main room! They are very pet friendly also, so we brought Indy, her toys, bed and all and I think she had a great time too.
In the evening, we watched Coraline at the Living Room Theaters across the street and walked to Powell's Bookstore afterwards for some hot chocolate. The next day, Matt treated me to a mini shopping spree at Anthropologie in the Pearl District (thank you Elianna for your styling help!).
I highly recommend the backyard getaway with your loved one! It is especially great on the wallet!
Thank you, honey! I LOVE you!

Comments

One Response to “Getaway”

  1. n3lla
    June 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM

    That's so lovely!! We are looking at an Ace hotel in NYC so after your great experience i think i might go for it!!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives