Got a few extra minutes? :: Pandora Radio

Posted on | Tuesday, June 17, 2008 | 3 Comments

I think I probably just crawled out from under a rock, but I just discovered Pandora Radio.

I was needing to get into a rhythm with building pieces and thought that some music would help. I googled "free radio" and after navigating through some more complex sites, I stumbled onto Pandora. Don't ask why, but I was in the mood for 80s alternative... the funkier, the better. When you go to Pandora, it asks you to type in an artist (other options too) and I typed Depeche Mode and poof! It built my own continuous play customized radio station for me to listen to, with everything in the same genre as Depeche Mode! No commercials! Seriously! So far, it is free and I am sure there has to be a catch because this is just way too cool. Try it out for yourself. Probably on your home and not work computer. ;) You'll be surprised. I promise. I am sure I'm the last to discover it as I've been a hermit, but hey, I know about it now.

Comments

3 Responses to “Got a few extra minutes? :: Pandora Radio”

  1. Anonymous
    June 17, 2008 at 2:00 PM

    Yes I love this thing. I never buy music I just listen to Pandora. I am always impressed by how many small, unknown artists they play.

  2. Laura
    June 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM

    LOl awe Myra.. Pandora has been around since last year..Yay Depeche Mode.. I think I have over a hundred stations. And yes I usually listen to new wave while I edit. its the best thing ever.. and there are Pandora widgets for MAC!!!

  3. Myra - twigs and honey
    June 19, 2008 at 12:58 AM

    Hi Chelsea and Laura!

    Oh gosh... I was right! I am the slowest person. hahaha
    Since I went to Pandora, I think it has been steady on for the last two days. It's ridiculous. Aw, I don't even own an MP3 player to give you an idea of how behind the times I've let myself get. ;)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives