Boutonnieres featured! :: Handcrafted: The Cure for the Common Wedding

Posted on | Thursday, June 19, 2008 | 1 Comment

Just a big thank you to Lynn from Handcrafted : The cure for the common wedding blog for the lovely post about twigs & honey! You must visit her blog if you are planning a wedding. There are oodles of lovely ideas and tips. I'm so excited to know about her blog! I can add to the blogs I visit daily that are about weddings. hahaha! Sometimes, I just can't let go of somethings. *wink* Thank you, Lynn!!!


Comments

One Response to “Boutonnieres featured! :: Handcrafted: The Cure for the Common Wedding”

  1. Anonymous
    June 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM

    I love the mushroom too! All you little details is what makes your designs stand out! Great job Myra!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives