Random photos :: twigs & honey

Posted on | Tuesday, May 6, 2008 | 6 Comments

Some of Monday's shipments:


Do one of these have your name on it? Well, it's on its way to you!


Later in the evening, I needed to get some supplies outside and noticed all sorts of lovely blooms in our garden. I picked just a few to put into a bud vase. Only problem was I couldn't remember where I packed them! I did happen to find this vase that was from our wedding for the bouquets. What do you think?





The vase is way too big obviously, but I think it had a nice overall effect.



There is a Dogwood flower, bluebells, clematis, azalea, and a twig.

Comments

6 Responses to “Random photos :: twigs & honey”

  1. Anonymous
    May 6, 2008 at 1:10 PM

    I like them in the big vase. I think it adds a nice dimension.

  2. Anonymous
    May 6, 2008 at 6:17 PM

    they look gorgeous & could easily be used for centerpieces at a reception. very cute idea!

  3. With Love ~ csunsweetie
    May 7, 2008 at 3:05 PM

    Hmm. None of those look like mine but that sure is wrapped beautifully!!!

  4. boody
    May 8, 2008 at 8:54 AM

    Love all the packaging! That's awesome that your house came equipped with growing flowers!

  5. Anonymous
    May 8, 2008 at 12:51 PM

    Hmm? Is Twigs and Honey venturing out into reception centerpieces as well? :) And sadly, no, my name is not on any of those Twigs and Honey pieces!!! Next time, next time! :) They are lovely and just make me all the more excited! I swear I dream in Twigs and Honey!

  6. Anonymous
    May 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM

    I see my box...now I just have to wait for it to make it 1000s of miles to see me!!!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives