Featured Artist :: Heart Handmade Blog :: Thank you Marichelle!

Posted on | Monday, May 26, 2008 | 1 Comment

The wonderfully talented and unique blogger, Marichelle, has posted the interview she had with me on her FABULOUS blog, Heart Handmade. She features different artists each week, and I'm so honored to be in the company of such talented and amazing artists! You must visit her site to read about all these great artists and you can check out my interview while you are at it. She adds her own personal touch when pulling the interview together and has great photos and other surprises! Thank you so much Marichelle! I am very honored!



Comments

One Response to “Featured Artist :: Heart Handmade Blog :: Thank you Marichelle!”

  1. Marichelle
    May 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM

    You are very very welcome and by the way, YOU made it all very easy to put together!! Thank you for providing me with such an insightful interview!
    All the best, Marichelle

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives