twigs & honey :: by myra :: Brand New Blog!

Posted on | Tuesday, February 19, 2008 | 4 Comments

So here it is! My first blog entry. I'll be posting in my blog, any updates such as shop updates, press updates, and general thoughts and maybe fashion ideas. I suppose the sky is the limit! I'm very excited to have started this blog in conjunction with my twigs & honey line. With my husband's loving support, the support of others in the industry, and family, I've been so lucky to have begun creating twigs & honey pieces for brides, bridesmaids, and other fashion forward or adventurous types. I hope to launch my new website soon! If you are interested in any pieces or a custom order, convo me through my Etsy shop. Photo credit: Paul Rich Studio.


Comments

4 Responses to “twigs & honey :: by myra :: Brand New Blog!”

  1. Aletha | Pearls Events
    February 20, 2008 at 9:01 AM

    Hi Myra, Thanks for the fun comment! You make amazing stuff :) Ooh, and a fun new blog. I'm going to add it to my link list!

  2. ami @ elizabeth anne designs
    February 20, 2008 at 5:21 PM

    welcome to the blog world! i have added you to my reader. :)

  3. Myra - twigs and honey
    February 22, 2008 at 9:34 AM

    Thank you Elizabeth Anne! I love your blog! I'm linking you too!

  4. Christy
    March 19, 2008 at 5:33 AM

    i really enjoy your blog! i found your store on etsy a few days ago, and really like your stuff! great wedding photos too.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog