Little Winter :: November 6-7th

Posted on | Tuesday, September 28, 2010 | 5 Comments

The wonderfully talented Abby Powell Thompson and Chelsea Fuss have organized the most amazing group of designers, artists, jewelers and more for a handmade market called, Little Winter, which will be November 6-7th at the Ace Hotel in Portland, OR. I'll be one of the vendors so definitely stop by if you are in town and say "hi"! Even if not to say hello to me, come by and support the lovely handmade community and be prepared to find some delightful buys. I am actually really excited to have the opportunity to meet the vendors who I have admired for quite a while. I'm predicting that I'll be walking away with some treasures.
For the last few weeks and probably until the night before, I've been and will be developing some new goodies for the event. New pretties that haven't yet been seen... actually, I'll be enlisting the help of my hubby to help make some of these things. Many of the new products will be at much lower prices than most of the Twigs & Honey pieces you see online - nice things to treat yourself with and maybe loved ones during the upcoming holiday season? ;) I can't wait to show you what I've been up to. Very exciting! Very new! I will also have Twigscent products available AND popular Twigs & Honey styles at deep discounts, so if the new stuff wasn't enough to draw you in, perhaps the latter will be? Lots of everyday pieces! I hope to see you all there! Just a few of the vendors:


Comments

5 Responses to “Little Winter :: November 6-7th”

  1. Selfish Jean
    September 29, 2010 at 9:55 AM

    I can't wait, see you in November!

  2. Yumi @ Natsukashii
    September 29, 2010 at 5:15 PM

    Oh how I wish I could go to Portland! :) Have fun! And many congrats on Twigscent!!

  3. Hannah Elise
    October 2, 2010 at 7:52 AM

    This is going to be so much fun!

  4. Michelle
    October 4, 2010 at 8:34 AM

    Wishing I was in your town! Have a wonderful event and be sure to share some photos :)

  5. Jen
    October 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM

    My sister, sil and I are planning a sister weekend to Portland and the Little Winter Market is the first stop on our list of things to do. I've been a fan of your work since 2007 when I was planning and researching for my wedding. Your pieces were such an inspiration to me that I made all the corsages and bouts for my wedding party. Looking forward to meeting you and to especially try out the new twigscents.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives