Oh sweetness in Paris

Posted on | Wednesday, January 6, 2010 | 4 Comments

The very cute Nathalie recently sent me a picture from her travels in Paris. I think she is so pretty wearing her Twigs & Honey hair piece. I mentioned to her how I loved her jacket and brooch. Her jacket is from Old Navy! And the brooch is by Etsy seller nakedtile. Too cute in the heart of Paris during the holidays...



pssst.... Paris is on my mind.... ;)
If your Twigs & Honey piece(s) is a world traveler or currently in a far off place, email me a photo (info@twigsandhoney.com) for the "around the world" photo on the right column.

Comments

4 Responses to “Oh sweetness in Paris”

  1. Freck
    January 6, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    So pretty!! :)

  2. Nathalie
    January 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM

    It was so wonderful to work with you! I am looking forward to acquiring another piece soon! Thank you!!

  3. Myra - twigs and honey
    January 6, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    Freck... I agree! :)

    Nathalie.. anytime! You are too cute for words and someone so cute needs an equally pretty hair piece!

  4. Michelle
    January 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM

    Oh, I love that one! soo cute, light blue suits her.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives