Remember these shoes?

Posted on | Thursday, July 9, 2009 | 1 Comment

I really loved the Banfi Zambrelli shoes on Gilt Groupe a little while back... they retailed for almost $700! Even at Gilt Groupe, their "sale" price was way more than I was willing to spend for shoes. So I sighed a bit and was resolved to the fact that I was never going to be able to afford them. BUT... thanks to all the lovely people who signed up for Gilt through my invite (thank you, thank you!!), I was able to get a pair today! For almost free! Be sure to sign up and then be sure to invite all your friends so you can enjoy credits! Thank you to all my fellow stylish friends and blog readers who love a good deal as much as I do.



I received my nearly free Hunter boots last week... LOVE them!!! I'm so glad I waited for them on Gilt Groupe (For a long time, I couldn't rationalize spending over a hundred for wellies. Anyone feeling me?). Click HERE to join.

Comments

One Response to “Remember these shoes?”

  1. Anonymous
    July 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM

    SCORE! Those are gorgeous! I looked at them and was said that I couldn't afford them right now!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives