I've been bad!...

Posted on | Tuesday, September 30, 2008 | 10 Comments

... about blogging lately. So sorry for the continued limited posting. I think I've hit maximum overdrive with building and always think I'll have more time but run out everyday. Just to tie you over, but if you like cute things, take a look at these darlings. Matt and I may be welcoming one into our family in November. Not 100% sure yet, but we're waiting to see how their personalities develop as they get a bit older. Eeeeeck! CUTE!!!! They make my heart melt.




I'm partial to the cute male on the left in the bottom photo. I grew up with an Alaskan husky and just love the wolk-esque look of them and their energy. Matt and I have been brainstorming names. It's tough! I just joke around with Matt, but every hour or so, I'll say, "Oh! I have a good one... how about Fluffy, or Poochie?! Wouldn't Wolfie be creative?" Hahaha... I like to tease him and emasculate everything. Some runners up for names that we both were okay with:
If we get a boy: Atlas, Indy
If we get a girl: Una, Leeloo
I had to sneak the geography inspired name into the mix. My other choice was Doppler. ;)

Comments

10 Responses to “I've been bad!...”

  1. With Love ~ csunsweetie
    September 30, 2008 at 2:10 PM

    OMG those are just too cute for words. My cousins have one, she's 3 years old. Cute as a button (but a very BIG button).

  2. Tiffany
    September 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM

    Adorable! can you send one down our way? :)

  3. Amanda
    September 30, 2008 at 4:37 PM

    Those puppies are adorable- I'm so jealous! Nick and I want a dog so bad but won't get one while we're in an apartment.

  4. Myra - twigs and honey
    October 1, 2008 at 1:10 AM

    Melissa: I know! Too cute, yes? I fully expect our puppy to get big too. Matt poo poo'd the idea of getting a small dog. haha!

    Tiffany: I think you and your boys would love one. The lady that raises them has more available. ;)
    We got on the top of the waitlist, which is exciting!

    Amanda: I completely know how that goes! I have literally been talking (begging) with Matt about getting a dog since the first month we were dating... but we also decided not to until we got a house. Although... I was tempted to get a dog while we were renting. :D
    I'm sure you two will get one soon enough. :)

  5. Laura
    October 1, 2008 at 12:27 PM

    SOOO cute.. OMG Myra!!!

  6. Joc
    October 1, 2008 at 3:08 PM

    So cute! And Leeloo is a GREAT name! Fifth Element represent :)

  7. boody
    October 2, 2008 at 2:45 PM

    What about woof woof? hahha.

  8. Anonymous
    October 3, 2008 at 2:21 PM

    They are so adorable!

    My chinchilla's name is Indy - we named him that because he is so wild and adventurous, like Indiana Jones. :)

  9. Anonymous
    October 7, 2008 at 6:33 AM

    OH MY GOODNESS!! I have literally been staring at these adorable pictures for the last 10 minutes!! THey are SUCH FLUFFLY BEAR MUFFINS! (you kinda get the idea of how I talk to my fluffy cats!) Haha.. so cool for you and Matt! Can't wait to hear more!!

    ...on another note, I am sure sure inbox in jam packed with emails, but wanted to make sure you got those 6 images I sent you through etsy... I felt so bad you couldn't reach me through my old email, but didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! But I just wanted to make sure you saw them and didn't think I was a slacker and forgot about ya!
    XO
    Be well!

  10. Truly Smitten
    October 7, 2008 at 2:08 PM

    OHMYGOODNESS!!! TOOOOO CUTE! Do keep us posted on those puppies =)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives