Building!

Posted on | Wednesday, September 3, 2008 | 1 Comment

I've been working on a couple big somethings...




...hopefully, I'll have more on this in the coming months. :)

On a side note, I'll be temporarily closing custom orders due to insane yet completely appreciated response over the last couple days when I reopened my custom orders. I'm hoping to open up orders again in a couple weeks. Thank you so much to everyone for your support and interest! I also have some traveling tentatively scheduled this month, next month and November, so I'm hoping come winter, my blogging will be back on schedule! Thank you to all the readers!

Comments

One Response to “Building!”

  1. Anonymous
    September 3, 2008 at 9:31 PM

    cant wait to see your "big" designs!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives