New piece to be listed later today

Posted on | Monday, August 11, 2008 | 1 Comment

Pssst...

I'll be listing a new little something later today, probably in the night. It's unlike anything I have made for the shop to date. Quite lovely and fun! Looking for that last minute finishing touch? The one caveat, I had to use myself for the model form, so this first piece of the new line is a size xs. I'll be creating different sizes soon, so check back...

Ain't I a stinker? You'll see it soon enough! ;)

Comments

One Response to “New piece to be listed later today”

  1. Anonymous
    August 11, 2008 at 2:14 PM

    ooh! i'm intrigued!! i'm a size xs! i want to buy whatever it is:)Amanda (mannad11)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives