Posted on | Thursday, December 8, 2011 | 7 Comments

So sad, but my parents dog passed away this morning. They think she may have had a brain tumor and then suffered a stroke. Poor pup. May she rest in peace.



7 Responses to “R.I.P.”

  1. Girlie Blogger
    December 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM

    Awwww I am so sorry to hear that.


  2. Miss Tallulah Porkchop
    December 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM

    Oh no, I'm so very sorry. She was beautiful. Nothing more painful (for me) than losing a pet. Animals are the best things in life.

  3. Myra - twigs and honey
    December 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM

    Thank you, ladies. It's so sad... :*( I feel so bad for animals that are ill prior to passing - I feel like they don't fully understand what is going on. Sweet "baby" died by herself when my parents left the room for literally 2 minutes.... *sniff sniff*

  4. Emme Wynn
    December 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM

    As an animal lover, I am terribly sorry for your parents' loss. :( I treat my pup like my own son and it's hard to imagine life without him. Hopefully she wasn't in pain too much...

  5. Forest Flame Millinery
    December 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

    When your dog dies, it's like losing some close. When I was 14, my dog was beaten and poisoned when he ran out of the house. He came back and hid under the bed. We just cried and cried as we watched him died. It was devastating and still hurt today.

  6. Sarah
    December 15, 2011 at 9:00 AM

    Myra, www.vanillahue.com is using some of your taglines/verbage. So crappy, you may want to get in touch with her.

  7. Sophisticated Stationery
    December 15, 2011 at 9:08 AM

    Sorry To hear it!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog