My NEW bike!

Posted on | Thursday, October 20, 2011 | 3 Comments

trek


Isn't she cute? A little retro but totally functional. In a pure moment of spontaneity, Matt and I stopped into a bike shop in downtown Salem, OR recently and I saw this bike, test rode it and loved it. I've taken it for a spin around the neighborhood and to the local large park for miles. Indy (our husky) loves to run alongside. She'll pull me for a few miles. I'll try to get action photos soon - at least that's what Matt said he'd do. :) You can check it out on the Trek site HERE. It's made from Eco-friendly materials. I'm going to add a rack and basket. Sooo fun!

Comments

3 Responses to “My NEW bike!”

  1. Miss Tallulah Porkchop
    October 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM

    Envious. I want a new bike so bad! Your is v cute. You going to get a basket? Baskets are very necessary!

  2. Myra - twigs and honey
    October 20, 2011 at 6:20 PM

    Thanks!!! :D I had used bikes all throughout my life, so it was a special treat! Yes! I'm totally getting a basket. I'm going to pull off my old haggered bike. :) :)

  3. Myra - twigs and honey
    October 20, 2011 at 6:23 PM

    Should also add that now I own 5 bicycles.... the other 4 all have some "issue" - too big, too bent up, too small, unrideable. haha!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog