Spring Rains...

Posted on | Sunday, March 14, 2010 | 3 Comments

They are coming! In Oregon, we have wet spring weather, but that makes for lovely green grass and vibrant flowers in the valley. I spontaneously decided to make a rain inspired set of pom poms. These pom poms are individually hand dyed and created from cotton in colors that remind me of rain, clouds, and blue skies. Each has a brooch pin backing so you can mix and match and customize the look. They are super soft and fun. Enjoy!



Pom pom brooches


pom4


Pom pom brooches


pom5


Spring Rain pom pom set of 4
I also created a goddess inspired headband:


2b


2a


Handmade with gold colored faux leather, beads and headband.

Comments

3 Responses to “Spring Rains...”

  1. Lulu
    March 15, 2010 at 7:03 PM

    oh this is incredibly lovely! it really is! and i adore that headband =]

    postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

  2. Sharon Lei
    March 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM

    Myra, I Love the pom poms!! So super cute. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

  3. Jade Sheldon
    April 7, 2010 at 6:58 PM

    I have been following your work on Flickr for quite awhile and never realized you were from Oregon!! I've been an Oregonian my entire life.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives