New velvet crush

Posted on | Friday, February 26, 2010 | 2 Comments

I'm just a little hooked on and excited about velvet right now. Why? I don't know, but if pressed on the question, I guess it's because it has a vintage feel about it. I like the the weight and thickness as well. It creates lovely durable and substantial head pieces. Expect to see many more velvet pieces soon. Here's the latest:





Milky Way
Hand dyed and handmade silk velvet and silk organza flower.
Thank you so much, everyone, for your sweet comments on my previous post. I'm SO happy that you like the new work. That really keeps me going! I "treated" myself to a shower this morning... ha ha! I don't look like such a grease ball in these latest photos. ;)

Comments

2 Responses to “New velvet crush”

  1. Kali Ramey Martin
    February 26, 2010 at 1:16 PM

    Those are SO lovely.

  2. Amber
    March 4, 2010 at 10:44 AM

    I adore the vintage vibe. the velvet is wonderful...would love something like this for my piece. hint hint :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives