Oregon State Fair 2009

Posted on | Monday, September 7, 2009 | 1 Comment

Fun!
Matt, my sis, her husband, and I all went to the Oregon State Fair Saturday evening and it was a blast. I loved the animals - way too cute. My sister and I rode that crazy "Big Sling" ride you see at the amusement parks and fairs similar to this:



I wish I had taken pictures but I didn't want to bring my camera because it was threatening rain all evening/night.
Oh... and don't forget the Mt. Angel Oktoberfest on September 17th-20th. Matt and I plan to eat a ton like last year. Hope to see you there!

Comments

One Response to “Oregon State Fair 2009”

  1. Unknown
    September 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM

    that was so fun!!!
    -big sis

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives