I'm just giddy :: Shrug is done!

Posted on | Monday, April 27, 2009 | 4 Comments

Remember that fabulous shrug that I adored from Christine's wedding? And then remember the trade with Elizabeth? I just saw a picture over on Elizabeth Dye's blog and I am just a little too excited about this one! Lovely soothing colors, soft layers... impeccably well-made. And oh... I can't even fathom the amount of time it took. Elizabeth... thank you!!!!! After this... you need a vacay!!!



It's making its rounds in the fashion world, but when I get it, I will never let it go. So dreamy, I want to sleep in it... so pretty, I want to wear it everywhere. Thank you, Elizabeth!! You are THE BEST!!!!!

Comments

4 Responses to “I'm just giddy :: Shrug is done!”

  1. jasmine
    April 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM

    you're right! it's gorgeous. ohhh how i love ruffles! i must admit i'm a little jealous. :)

  2. alissa
    April 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM

    so beautiful! i love the color

  3. cevd
    April 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM

    love it ... kinda want it ... no REALLY want it!

  4. sedona bride { destination wedding photographers }
    April 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM

    ohhh now THAT'S gorgeous! - katrina

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives