Gorgeous bridal hair :: Styles on B

Posted on | Thursday, March 19, 2009 | 5 Comments

I don't know why I didn't do this post sooner!
If you are a bride in the New York area and are searching for a stylist for your perfect wedding hair, visit Stacy of Styles on B. On top of being ultra sweet, Stacy is amazingly talented at creating stunning, sophisticated and feminine wedding hairstyles. I need an excuse to go to New York to have my hair styled by her! I found out about Stacy from a previous bride I worked with (remember Molly and Bill's gorgeous wedding?). Some of my favorites:




...and a twigs & honey piece!





View more of her beautiful work HERE.

Comments

5 Responses to “Gorgeous bridal hair :: Styles on B”

  1. Cat
    March 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

    Just wanted to say thanks for writing on my blog and that YES I would totally want to order a custom piece from you. I sent you an e-mail through etsy with PDXBride in the subject, so I hope you got it!! You really made my day and I am so excited. I really do love you work!!!

  2. Jo
    March 22, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    That is what I call perfect hair! Gorgeous!

  3. Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com
    April 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM

    Oh wow, that last hairstyle looks like something I could actually do with my VERY long hair! Not that I'm getting married...

    ♥ art photography + gorgeous stationery www.afiori.com

  4. {The Perfect Palette}
    April 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM

    love these!

  5. Anonymous
    November 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives