Gorgeous bridal hair :: Styles on B

Posted on | Thursday, March 19, 2009 | 6 Comments

I don't know why I didn't do this post sooner!
If you are a bride in the New York area and are searching for a stylist for your perfect wedding hair, visit Stacy of Styles on B. On top of being ultra sweet, Stacy is amazingly talented at creating stunning, sophisticated and feminine wedding hairstyles. I need an excuse to go to New York to have my hair styled by her! I found out about Stacy from a previous bride I worked with (remember Molly and Bill's gorgeous wedding?). Some of my favorites:




...and a twigs & honey piece!





View more of her beautiful work HERE.

Comments

6 Responses to “Gorgeous bridal hair :: Styles on B”

  1. PDX Bride
    March 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

    Just wanted to say thanks for writing on my blog and that YES I would totally want to order a custom piece from you. I sent you an e-mail through etsy with PDXBride in the subject, so I hope you got it!! You really made my day and I am so excited. I really do love you work!!!

  2. elishalong
    March 22, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    That is what I call perfect hair! Gorgeous!

  3. Maria-Thérèse
    April 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM

    Oh wow, that last hairstyle looks like something I could actually do with my VERY long hair! Not that I'm getting married...

    ♥ art photography + gorgeous stationery www.afiori.com

  4. {The Perfect Palette}
    April 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM

    love these!

  5. Anonymous
    November 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

  6. black
    March 18, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives