Thanksgiving recap

Posted on | Tuesday, December 2, 2008 | 5 Comments

Matt and I spent Thanksgiving in Milwaukie and Hood River, Oregon this past holiday weekend. It was great to spend time with family and stuff our faces. Yes, food is a recurring theme in my blog posts. Love it!

At my parent's house, we had turkey and all the fixings plus some traditional Korean dishes. I loved all the leftovers I got to take home.

Indy celebrated her first Thanksgiving with us too and met my parent's pomeranian - this pom doesn't think she's a dog and threw a big fit at the sight of Indy. Nevermind that they were sporting matching holiday sweaters. ;)

Here are some pictures!:



Tons of yummy food, which means tons of leftovers!



Matt & Indy






Whoops! Looking the wrong way!



Matching sweaters!



Indy had the best time ever taunting my parent's pom. She liked to use her as a hurdle.



Indy really likes to be near feet.



"It's not easy being a dog... so tired."



The family.

Comments

5 Responses to “Thanksgiving recap”

  1. Tiffany
    December 2, 2008 at 1:42 AM

    Happy (late) Thanksgiving! Your family looks lovely and I love the puppy update! so big already!!!!! take care Myra!

  2. angel
    December 2, 2008 at 7:49 AM

    i love this glimpse at your family's celebration! hopefully the pups will make peace and become friends. ;-) xoxo

  3. Melanie C.
    December 2, 2008 at 3:19 PM

    What a beautiful family!!

  4. marisa
    December 4, 2008 at 7:26 AM

    Hey Myra!! It looked like you had THE BEST TIME at Thanksgiving with Matt and your family and the fuzzy wuzzy dogs! You know, after looking at the pics, I just realized YOU are amidst helping your sis plan HER wedding all the while you are doing Twig & Honey! I feel terrible for never having asked about it before!!I remember you telling me about it early on though! I hope she is having fun with the planning! And I am sure she loves having you to help her with all the pretty fixins' and details!! Lots of luck!! XO

  5. wedding dresses
    March 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog