Happy New Year! :: Busy year already!

Posted on | Thursday, January 1, 2009 | 4 Comments

Happy New Year everyone!

I cannot believe how quickly 2008 came and went. Things are insanely busy as usual. If you've contacted me through an Etsy convo and email, hang in there and I hope to reply soon. I have got a mountain to get through and it will take some time. I apologize for the delay. Thank you so much for your patience!

In press news, the wonderful ladies at Southern Weddings have released their first print edition! I'm delighted to say that twigs & honey pieces are being featured in their first issue in the "Fabulous Finds" section. The photos of the Encircling Gardens necklace and hair piece were taken by the wonderfully talented Paul Rich Studio (thank you!). Look for the issue on newsstands beginning January 6th. I can't wait to receive my hardcopy. From what I can tell, theirs will be a beautiful wedding publication! Thank you Southern Weddings!




In fashion news, I'm so excited to announce the upcoming English Dept. Bridal Fashion Show.
When: Sunday, February 1st at 2 pm
Where: The Cleaners at the Ace Hotel, 1022 SW Stark Street
There will be plenty of gorgeous dresses by The English Dept., lingerie by the ultra fab and feminine Lille Boutique, flowers by the always fresh and modern Ink & Peat, gift registries by Canoe, and accessories by twigs & honey (hooray!). More information to come. Lots of work ahead, but I'm thrilled!



On a completely random note, has anyone else seen this gorgeous new dress by Elizabeth Dye?? I have a new crush... head over heels. Visualizing twirling in this little and floaty number. I already showed Matt. You know... with my b-day coming up, it's good to help the guy out with subtle hints.


Comments

4 Responses to “Happy New Year! :: Busy year already!”

  1. Anonymous
    January 2, 2009 at 12:49 PM

    Myra!! How utterly and completely AMAZING.. I've have been enjoying Southern Weddings blog for the last year and am so excited about their new issue! Congrats to you for your beautiful and lovely feature!
    On another note, I know you are so busy sorting through your convos, so I won't add to your pile, but just wanted to say hey and wish you and Matt and Indy and superb & splendid New Year '09! (I cannot believe our wedding is in 2 months... eeeeeeek!)

  2. Anonymous
    January 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM

    Wow beautiful dress!

  3. DK Designs
    January 5, 2009 at 5:08 PM

    Congrats on all your recent press/successes! You GO GIRL! :)

  4. Blair Britt Events - JDV
    January 14, 2009 at 11:07 PM

    FYI...i'm sure you are aware of this by now... but, just in case - i just picked up Brides - Southern California today and to my surprise(well not really) =) i spotted 2 of your pieces featured in different sections of the magazine!!! go myra!... and if for some odd reason you haven't gotten your hands on one let me know and i can send one up your way!

    happy new year and much success and business to ya in '09!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives